About ZamicZamic is a place that allows people to create and share interesting things.
Since 2017 Zamic has been providing a collaborative space that allows the world to find, create and share interactive pages online. The idea behind Zamic is to create pages and add interactive widgets so you can share and easily access what you create on any device with an internet connection and web browser. Use Zamic as an office wiki, project management system or personal blogging platform, however you choose to use it, you can share what you create with the world, a group of people, or just to keep it to yourself.
Zamic is free for personal use or in business (to try), it includes storage and a number of feature rich widgets at no cost, however if you require extra functionality outside of what the free widgets provide, take a look at the pricing table
- Pages - Create pages with text and page widgets.
- Sites - Instantly create websites from the pages you have made.
- Interactive Widgets
- Articles - Create text based articles.
- Attach - Attach files to your page to allow selected/public users to download.
- Forms DB - Create online submittable forms that can be sent by email and/or stored to a database.
- Comments - Comments that can be created and viewed in real time.
- Image Gallery - Create a gallery of your images, images can be viewed as a slideshow when clicked on.
- Video - Upload video that can be viewed on your site or within pages you create and share on Zamic.
- Audio - Upload audio clips that can be listened to via your site or within pages you create and share on Zamic.
- YouTube - In page YouTube videos.
- SoundCloud - In page SoundCloud sound clips.
- MixCloud - In page MixCloud mixes.
- Word Documents - Word documents that can be coauthored with other users in real time.
- Word Forms - User fillable forms that can be coauthored with other users in real time.
- Spreadsheets - Spreadsheets that can be coauthored with other users in real time.
- Slide Show / Power Point - Slides that can be coauthored with other users in real time.
- Diagram - Create flowcharts and different types of diagrams with the diagram widget.
- Tasks - Create to-do lists where priority and order can be set within the widget.
- Gantt - Create Gantt charts for any projects you may be running, share these with selected users or the web.
- PDF View - Upload PDF documents to your Zamic page.
- Site Pages - Create a page list for your Zamic site.
- Sharing - Ability to share pages with other users, groups or the public and restrict who can access what.
- Search - Quickly search for pages you or others have created.
- Dashboard - View stats of pages you have created including things like page views, shares and more.
- Social - You can follow other users, like, comment and also get updated content into your news feed.
How it works
With Zamic you create a fresh page and then choose widgets that make up content on the page, for example you might add a text article, picture gallery or YouTube video clip to a page. Once you are finished and have saved your page, other people will be able to view and interact with it depending on the sharing permissions you have selected for example private, group, public or a select set of users of your choice.
Sign up with Zamic for free, we only require an email address to get you started.
How to create a new page on Zamic
You can access our terms by using the links below;